It's been all of my regrets to live a lie and end upset and I remember when peace was a pretty contender.
It's clouded what we know, and I'm losing everything.
Lurk me on RouxRenard.blogspot.com or pi-e.deviantart.com
I just made homemade horchata.
I feel very accomplished. Here’s the formula I came up with:
1. In a pitcher or the bed of a blender place 1 cup uncooked white rice, 1/3 cup raw almonds and 3 cinnamon sticks.
2. Pour 4 cups cold water over these ingredients and place pitcher in the refrigerator. Let soak overnight.
3. The next day, remove the cinnamon sticks and blend the contents for 3 minutes on the liquify option.
4. If there are gritty bits strain the liquid and blend again to clarify it a bit more.
5. Add 1/3 cup white sugar, 1 tsp vanilla and 1 cup whole milk.
6. Blend for an additional minute until the mixture is frothy.
7. Pour into a glass and garnish with additional ground cinnamon. Enjoy!